Monday, June 3, 2013

7 Ways to Build Rapport with Donors Using Creative ‘Thank You’s

This morning's PPP group email from LinkedIn referenced this article from the blog "Clairification" which you will find by clicking HERE or you can get there by Googling the article title.  Claire Axelrad has some good ideas about simple ways to say "Thank You" to our donors.

If you aren't "LinkedIn" I would recommend you open an account.  It's free and it is an easy way to stay connected with other PG folks and your donors.  I have found that donors typically update their LinkedIn accounts fairly quickly when they change jobs and you will receive notice of their new position.  The groups can be valuable resources as well.  Register for LinkedIn and then "Link" with me.

Have a good Monday and if you have a good way to thank donors, send it to me.  I'll post it and give you all the credit, honors, and accolades.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great article. I just sent it along to my team! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete