Tuesday, May 21, 2013

UWCA Forms

These are a couple of the donor templates we are using currently.  Believe me they change frequently, so we try to keep them flexible.  I'm uploading PDFs for space reasons and because I can link to them on Google Drive.  If you want the MS Office files, email me. 

If you click on the form name below, it should take you to the PDF on Google Drive.

Donor Agreement for Insurance Policies.  One of the things we learned on this form was not to refer to it as a Donor Agreement Form, because if you abbreviate the name, you get DAF which is also a Donor Advised Fund and the accountants complain.

TLC Commitment.  Our objective here was to keep things as simple as possible.  It has worked well and donors are more likely to give us the details we need if there is not alot of other information that needs to be filled out.

I am ALWAYS looking for better forms, so send me yours.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment