Wednesday, July 10, 2013

UW Life Marketing from the Central Carolinas, Mile High, and Greater Milwaukee UWs

Bill Hamelau, Director of Legacy Giving at United Way of Central Carolinas in Charlotte, NC, sent me his new marketing piece for United Way Life.  It is still a work in progress, but definitely a wealth of ideas to beg, borrow, and steal.  You can access his document by clicking HERE.  Bill and I talk regularly and he is an excellent resource for good ideas. 

I would also recommend looking at their Legacy Gifts website.  You will find it at www.legacy.vg/uwcentralcarolinas/giving/1.html.  This website is designed by VirtualGiving.com and this was my first time to look at one of their sites.  I am impressed.  Bill's contact info is on the website for more information both on United Way Life and VirtualGiving.

I also ran across the UW Life Guidelines from Mile High United Way in Denver.  You will find them HERE.  They have an excellent website as well at www.unitedwaydenver.org.

Finally, United Way of Greater Milwaukee has a great website as well for United Way Life at www.unitedwaymilwaukee.org/LegacySociety/UnitedWayLife.

I am certain there are other United Way Life websites and guidelines out there.  Let me know and I will upload the info so others can benefit from all the good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment